I’m so glad you’re here today God never intended for you to walk through life’s journey alone. He created the fellowship to be a family-his family-a place where you belong. If you are here for the first time-or for the first time in a long time I want to connect with you.
There’s no better place to share my heart than with my fellowship friends and family. So, like true Friday fashion, here are a few of my selective, random thoughts.
- You can be made perfect on the outside but not be whole.
- Respond to the opportunity don’t react to it.
- We go for what we want but God gives is what we need.
- Respond to the need, it will always be what we want.
- When God tells you how, don’t argue the why.
- Jesus doesn’t see what we are lacking he looks into our potential.
- God doesn’t give quick fixes.
- You can’t be whole if you aren’t obedient.
- You can live in a place of wholeness while waiting on a miracle.
- Are you willing to be made whole? The miracle happens when you make the decision.
- You don’t have to behave to start believing.